While we cannot change name-servers of other registrars for you, we can direct you on how to change them yourself. Below are common links used to change name-servers with different providers. If you are still having issues changing those name-servers, you can contact their support to make the changes for you.
There are only 2 sets of name-servers that we use:
Should you be hosting your domain elsewhere and need to point by A record, you can find that information here.
PLEASE NOTE: When changing name-servers at the registrar there will be up to 24-48 hours of DNS propagation time. If changing by A record, it can take 4-8 hours.
- Sign in to your Namecheap.com dashboard.
- Select Domain List from the left hand side bar.
- Click the Manage button to the right of the domain you wish to update.
- Next to the Name servers section, select Custom from the drop down menu.
- Enter your name servers on the dotted lines. Click Add Name server.
- Click the check mark in the edited section to save your changes.
- Log in to your Register.com account.
- Click Account Manager.
- Click on the domain that you are going to update.
- Scroll down and click on the section, Change Where Domain Points.
- Click on Domain Name Server (DNS).
- Under the selected domain name, enter your name servers.
- Click Continue when you are done updating the name servers.
- Log in to your Customer Portal.
- Once logged in click on Domains ON the left hand menu.
- Locate the domain you wish to update the name servers.
- Click the More button to display the Domain Overview section where you can see more options.
- Click on the Change link under the Name Servers
- Enter the name servers for your hosing package and click on Save Name Servers.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- In the upper right-hand, click on your name to get a drop-down menu.
- Select My Products from the drop-down menu.
- Under the Domains section, you should see your domain listed.
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to the Scroll down to Additional Settings and select Manage DNS.
- In the Nameservers section, select Change.
- Choose the option Enter my own nameservers (advanced)
- Enter the name servers in the spaces provided for the primary and secondary nameservers.
- Click Save or Connect to confirm the changes.
- Log into your account.
- Under the menu option Domains, click My Domains.
- Click on the domain name you wish to work with.
- Click on DNS Server Settings or select DNS Server Settings from the Manage Domain drop-down list.
Choose Custom to enter your own name servers addresses.
- Click Save to confirm the changes.
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard
- The Domains Dashboard has two views, the Card and List view. You can switch between the two by clicking on the view icons at the top right corner. In Card View, click Manage on the domain you wish to update the Nameservers. In List View, click on the cog icon.
- Click on DNS & Nameservers in the left-hand menu.
- Edit your Nameservers by clicking on the three-dotted icon.
- Fill in with your NameServer records.
- Log in to your Blue Host control panel.
- Click the Domains tab from the side navigation menu to the left.
- Next to the domain name you wish to update, click the ▼ icon next to Manage, then choose DNS from the drop-down menu that appears.
- In the Name Servers section, click the Edit button.
- For Setup Type, select the Custom Nameservers toggle, and enter the nameservers for your account.
- Click the Save button to save changes when finished.
- On your computer, sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- In the top left, click Menu DNS.
- Under “Name servers,” select Use custom name servers.
- In the "Name server" field, enter a custom name server.
- Click Add to add more name servers.
- Click Save.
- Set up new resource records with your DNS provider.